Friday, April 8, 2011

Presto Change-O aka The Land Of A Thousand Links


Well, that was interesting.
Like I mentioned in the previous post, I just got an iPhone. But what I forgot to mention was that I posted that last entry from said iPhone.
It's all rather confusing to me, like... it's a little computer?
But if you turn it sideways it changes??
Is it a phone???

AM I IN THE MATRIX????

*deep breath*

So anyway, I was writing a lovely post about... something... before and then I got an alert that I was being overrun with viruses- or more accurately, my computer was.
So that put a stick in my spokes and messed up the flow I had going on
grrrrrr
I restarted and rebooted and tried to get back on track.
From what I can remember...
I had mentioned how
I redid my Etsy store
and that
ALL EARRINGS ARE 40% OFF THEIR MARKED PRICE
and you would be crazy in the head to not go take advantage of it!
Or at least pass the good news onto someone who would appreciate it!
(Don't worry, all those ^^^ links lead to the same place
... guess where!!! teeheehee!!!)

So anywho, I can't seem to post pics from my fancypants new phone/computer/SKYNET device... ... onto any kind of website, which is a shame because it takes amazing photos!
I will persevere and figure it out though...

So for now I will show you some of the wonderfully brilliant and fantastic earrings that are NOW ON SALE in my Etsy store!
:D

Fancy ridiculous names included!
I am not a fan of having to name items when I list them, I feel so hokey I want to roll my eyes at myself as I'm typing. But that makes it hard to see the screen properly...

Here I also listed the prices before and after the jaw-dropping discount
YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

^^^ "Lolly Bag" Were $18 Now $10.80


^^^ "Hark Now Hear" Were $12 Now $7.20


























^^^ "Coco Pebbles" Were $14 Now $8.40


^^^ "Eggs'n'Bacy" Were $16 Now $9.60



^^^"On Golden Wings" Were $20 Now $14


























^^^"Platinum Panda" Were $18 Now $10.20


^^^ "Berry Dazzling" Were $22 Now $13.20





<<< "Marcel Muppet" Were $22
Now $13.20





















THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT!


DISCLAIMER: I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE, MY BLOG ISN'T MEANT TO HAVE MORE HOLES THAN GRAMMA'S PANTIES.
I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY.
IT IS CLEARLY SKYNET.

No comments:

Post a Comment